Waterways will gladly exchange your product if you are not completely satisfied.
All returns should comply with the following conditions before a Credit Note can be processed.
- You have 10 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Proof of purchase, which consists of an original invoice.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The product still in original packaging and in a sellable condition.
- The product should be inspected before installation, as no return will be accepted after installation.
- A handling fee of 15% will be applicable on certain returns.
- The return date of goods must be within 10 days of receival of purchase.
- No returns on special ordered products.
- To validate a claim and for insurance purposes, all shortages and/or damages should be reported within 48 hours from receiving the parcel.
- A Delivery fee will be applicable on all returns for goods delivered. Goods incorrectly delivered will be exchanged at no cost to the client.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own delivery costs for returning your item. Delivery costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return delivery will be deducted from your refund.